Productivity, Workforce and Business Training
Microsoft Office and Office 365:
The premier office productivity suite in the workforce. Whether you’re seeking Microsoft Office Specialist certification or just need to brush up on your Microsoft Office skills, we have the training programs to fit your need.
We provide training on the entire suite of applications including:
- Office 365
Our Microsoft Office courses are hands-on, and students learn by working on exercises in each of the applications.
Professional Customer Service:
In today’s competitive business environment, its often the quality of the customer service that distinguishes one company from another. This course focuses on developing professional customer service skills including:
- Identifying customer types
- Developing a Customer Centric Mindset
- Professional problem solving
- Interpersonal communication
- Time management
- Task prioritization and more…
Students can earn certification as a Certified Business Professional in Customer Service.
Small Business Finances with QuickBooks:
This training program covers the fundamentals of using QuickBooks to manage the finances of a small business. Some of the key skills covered in this training include:
- Understanding Basic Accounting Principles
- Setting Up a New Company
- Managing Bank Account Transactions
- Creating Estimates and Invoices
- Managing Customer and Vendor Information
- Generating Reports and more…
The course provides students with a firm understanding basic accounting and how to use QuickBooks in small business settings.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Starting a business dream for many people. Not knowing how to get started, fearing the unknown, lack of confidence, and ignorance of the planning process are just some of the obstacles that keeps many people from pursuing their dream. This program addresses how to overcome these obstacles, and teaches skills to help participants learn what it takes to make their dream a reality.
Course Topics Include:
- Personal Assessment; Are You Really Ready To Start A Business
- Clarifying Personal Values and Goal Setting
- Defining Your Product or Service
- Identifying Your Customers
- Marketing and Industry Research
- Managing Finances
- Legal Structure and Business Insurance
- And Much More…
Our training programs are conducted in partnership with the Greater Paterson OIC. We maintain small manageable class sizes to ensure that each participant gets the individual attention that is needed.
Contact us to find out more about these and other exciting and empowering training programs.